Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Summer Cup r3







Last weekend was the third round of the summer cup series. A very muddy track was going to make the race interesting with most uphill sections having to be walked. Again the plan was to go out hard and maintain that, which I did, I was first for the first 4 laps till again a crash slowed me down. I had a get back to the tech zone where I had to straighten my bars around. I jumped back on the big clipped in then had a chain stuck and tipped off. I struggle with chain stuck a lot during the muddy race which is never fun finished 12th which is a set back but I will get over it. The best part of the day was warming up with QLD's best elite riders over at daisy hill. Dave is always a funny guy even when we were smashing up the trails. Both Dave and Aiden had stacks in the mud which was a good laugh, especially Aiden un-clipping not to see that the only place his feet could go was deep in to the water and mud. Every corner was a drift session which was super fun having the rear end slid every time you turned. Last pic is of Aiden, Dave and Frendo in the A-grade mens race



No comments: